What Can Be Included In Your Claim?
Depending on the extent of your injuries you may be entitled to compensation for the following losses:
- Past and future loss of earnings;
- Past and future loss of superannuation;
- Past and future medical expenses;
- Pain and suffering;
- Travel expenses; and
- Out of pocket expenses such as the cost of medications.
- Home modifications;
- Car modifications;
- Past and future equipment expenses such as wheelchairs, commode chairs;
- Gratuitous care by relatives; and
- Domestic and gardening assistance.
If we believe you have a claim after consulting with you, we will not ask for any money upfront. If on the basis of our 55 plus years’ experience and initial investigation we do not think you have a case, we will tell you so upfront so that you don’t waste your time or money.
Legal costs are paid at the conclusion of your claim. A great percentage of your legl costs will be paid by the Insurance Commission. Our ‘gap’ fees are then deducted out of your settlement money. Legal fees in motor accident compensation can only be charged according to Court Scale. We will give you an estimate of these costs on your first appointment. Our extensive experience in motorcycle accident claims means we are efficient, enabling us to keep our fees low and provide value for money, whilst responding to the specific requirements of your claim.