Why Choose Motorcycle Accident Lawyers?
- Our small team of highly skilled motorcycle accident lawyers only act for injured parties in road traffic accidents to ensure you have the best specialist representation on your side. We are specialist accident lawyers, not generalist lawyers who dabble in all kinds of law.
- We have been fighting to protect our client’s rights since 1957. You have the benefit of over 55 years’ experience.
- We are always aggressively fighting for our clients and are committed to doing all that is necessary to ensure you receive maximum compensation.
- We provide a free initial consultation. In this confidential consult you will meet the director of the firm Peter B. Kakulas and obtain advise as to the merits of your claim.
- Our costs agreements are simple to understand and fair. We will provide you with an accurate estimate of the likely costs and specific details of our fee structure. There are no hidden costs and usually no cost payable until conclusion of your claim. A good proportion of legal fees are paid by the Insurance Commission of Western Australia. Our gap fees are deducted from your settlement.
- Unlike many compensation firms we pay for all running costs. Case preparation costs such as medical reports are usually covered by Kakulas Legal so you have no out of pocket expenses.
- We aim to achieve a maximum result in the minimum time with stress free resolution to your claim wherever possible. We are however prepared to fight your case for as long as needed gaining whichever evidence is required. Unlike some other compensation firms we will take the fight to court if that’s what is needed to get you the best result.
- Our motorcycle accident lawyers acknowledge both the legal issues and the emotional and financial hardships which arise from the consequence of someone else’s carelessness.
- Our motorcycle accident lawyers are happy to see you at short notice if required. Appointments after hours and weekends, as well as home or hospital visits can be arranged at your request.
- Your case is managed by our specialist motorcycle accident lawyers every step of the way, not passed on to law clerks and paralegals.
- We are not a remote office and WA presence for an eastern states firm; we are also not a ‘network’ or referral. We have been providing advice and representation for our clients in Western Australia for over 55 years. We are proud that our business comes to us via word of mouth, referral and recommendation. You will not see us on TV.
- We have three senior lawyers with specialist motorcycle and vehicle litigation experience. Small enough to care and give personal attention; big enough and experienced enough to litigate against any defendant or insurance company.
- Our legal knowledge is unmatched. We have taken on complex cases that other lawyers have rejected as too difficult to succeed.
- We constantly exceed the expectations of our clients.
We genuinely care about our clients and we have the knowledge and proven track record backed by over 55 years’ experience, to get our clients the maximum compensation for their claim.